Building and Construction Insurance
Coverforce prides itself on its knowledge, experience and expertise in the Construction sector. A specialist in the provision of insurance broking and risk management services to the construction and property development industry, our team of trusted advisers have an enviable track-record in placing;
Principal and Contractor controlled;
- Annual Floater Policies – cover all projects commercial or on hand up to an agreed maximum amount per project.
- Single Project Policies – covers a specific project only.
Across a range of risks, including:
- Civil, construction and mining contractors
- Project specific construction for all risk, liability, professional indemnity and workers’ compensation placements, including advanced business interruption and delay in start-up (DSU) cover
- Public/private partnership projects (including multiple insured professional Indemnity)
- Engineers and design contractors, design, fabricate and install risks
- Owner builders
If your business operates within the building, construction and property development industry, you cannot afford to be without the support of one of Australia’s leading Brokers.
Contract Review & Negotiation
At Coverforce, our service commitment extends to include reviewing the insurance and indemnity conditions of all contracts and identifying unacceptable insurance obligations. As trusted advisers, we play an active role in negotiating contractual outcomes acceptable to all stakeholders including principals, contractors, financiers and of course insurers.
It is common for contracts to contain clauses for the transfer of risk that go beyond the insurance protection of even the broadest insurance coverage and are practically impossible to comply with. If these contracts are signed as is, there can be significant difficulties in establishing compliance and payment for the work already carried out under the contract can, in some circumstances, be delayed.
While not providing legal advice, we can deliver an expert review of insurance and indemnity conditions. It's all part of the Coverforce service.
Coverforce is Australia's leading insurance broker for Real Estate and Property Professionals. We specialise in the arrangement of products tailored to your property needs and can assist clients with placing all their insurance needs. We have a solid reputation as a trusted provider of insurance and risk advice with a range of prestigious partnerships with companies including:
- Australian Livestock and Property Agents (ALPA)
- LJ Hooker Franchise Owners Council
- Richardson & Wrench
- Stockdale & Leggo
Whether you are an individual agency seeking quality insurance products; or part of a larger group interested in leveraging your combined buying power to achieve a range of benefits; our experinced brokers are here to help. Try us today.