Hospitality Insurance

By choosing Coverforce for your hospitality insurance, you will have peace of mind knowing that you are being looked after by one of Australia’s largest privately owned Australian brokers with over 20 years business insurance and risk management experience. 

Should you be insured?
If you are responsible for any of the following, then the answer is yes:

  • Restaurants, kiosks and cafes
  • Pubs, clubs and bars
  • Hotels, motels and hostels
  • Resorts, B&Bs and caravan parks
  • Tour operators and travel agents

What are the most common risks?
The most common exposures you may face include:

  • Water damage
  • Slips and falls
  • Hand lacerations
  • Fire
  • General Theft
  • Employee theft


Which coverage do you need?
One of the benefits of choosing Coverforce is the ability to package together premium coverage into one tailored solution for your business.

  • 􀂖Industrial Special Risks (I.S.R)
  • Public & Products Liability
  • Management Liability
  • Commercial Motor
  • Corporate Travel
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Workers Compensation
  • Equipment Breakdown

A qualified broker can comprehensively review your exposures with an obligation-free 'health check'. You will receive a written report that clearly outlines the findings and recommendations for your business.
To arrange your free health check or if you have any queries, please contact a member of the Coverforce team today on 1300 503 503.

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you are willing to receive our cookies. You can find out more about how we use this data in our privacy policy.