Commercial Property Building Insurance
Commercial Property Insurance also known as "Building Insurance" can cover many property types from warehouses, shopping centres, factories and unit/apartment blocks.
Common risks associated with commercial properties are:
- Damage from fire, floods, earthquakes etc.
- Malicious/accidental damage
- Loss of rent
- Personal injury/property damage
- Machinery Breakdown
Depending on the value of your insured property and how it is utilized and managed, different insurance solutions will work best to cover the associated risks. The main options when arranging Commercial Property Insurance are:
- Including cover as part of your tailored Business Insurance Package
- An Industrial Special Risks Insurance Policy – typically for Properties valued above $5 million (Note: You may also require a separate Public Liability policy with this option)
- A Strata Title Insurance Policy
- A Landlords Insurance Policy
Our experienced Insurance Brokers at Coverforce can help you get the right cover by working with you to assess your individual needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your Commercial Property – all whilst still maintaining the highest standards of cover.