How long would you be able to manage if you lost access to your income? How far would your savings take you before you started to worry about how you’d pay all your expenses?
Income protection gives you peace of mind that no matter what happens, you and your family will be looked after.
As a trusted provider of Group Income Protection, we have access to a wide range of insurance markets. These enable us to provide market leading policies for you. Our packages are available for both employers and employees.
Find out which income protection package best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is income protection insurance?
- Income Protection Insurance is an insurance product or policy that covers your income in the event that an accident or sickness affected your ability to work.
How can you benefit?
Some of the key benefits from our variety of income protection policies include:
- Between 80 – 100% income replacement for workplace disability,
- Between 80 – 90% income replacement for non-workplace disability,
- Full death cover and accidental death cover,
- 2 year benefit periods.
Why would you choose a Group Insurance offering?
- If you are part of an organisation, Group Insurance packages allow you to take advantage of your group buying power. This allows us to negotiate better policies for you at reduced rates,
- Combined claims history helps to lower the risk to the insurer, which means lower premiums,
- Depending on your individual scheme, we can also promote it for you by producing marketing materials. This could include brochures, flyers, mail outs and corporate sponsorships.
Is Income Protection tax deductible?
- Yes, Income Protection is tax deductible for employers or employees who salary sacrifice to pay for the premium. There is no GST applicable as it is a life product and it also doesn’t attract fringe benefits tax. However as each company or individual have different circumstances and arrangements, you should seek your own tax advice regarding this and speak to your employer.
“It’s great to have someone from an insurance company that care about my health and my progress.”
Godfrey Bonavia, Veolia Transport Perth Pty Ltd. September 2016, PayCover
“Thank you for your assistance during my lengthy period off work. Ashley my personal helper was fantastic. My last phone call was like saying good bye to a friend.”
Frank Kelly, G James Group of Companies. July 2016, PayCover
“Worked well for me, I’m very happy with the service.”
Phillip Dark, Alcoa Portland Aluminium Pty Ltd. October 2016, PayCover