Through PayCover, you can make income protection claims directly through our team. In order for your claim to be processed, please kindly provide us with:
- Proof to our satisfaction of any event or condition establishing your entitlement or any insured employees entitlement to benefits under the policy,
- Please note that benefits are payable in accordance with the terms of the policy.
For your claim to be valid, you must notify us immediately in writing of:
- The death of an insured employee,
- Any sickness or injury suffered by any insured employee lasting more than 14 days or,
Any other circumstances which may lead to a claim under the policy.
You and the insured employee must comply with our claim requirements, which may include (but are not limited to):
- Completed claims forms,
- Medical evidence and reports from treating doctors (we are entitled to have the insured employee examined by a medical practitioner or other qualified person nominated by us at our expense),
- PayCover employer statement,
- A copy of your Job Description,
- Information or records relating to the income, attendance, and duties of the insured employee,
- Certified copy of the death certificate of the insured employee or spouse (if applicable),
- You must authorise your workers compensation insurer to supply us with any information we require to determine any claim.