Smart Insurance Solutions for Civil Contractors Federation Members
Would you like to reduce your insurance costs? Are your insurance costs escalating each year? Is your current broker getting you the best value for your insurance dollar?
Coverforce are offering all CCF NSW members a free in depth review of your current insurance requirements and policies by one of our qualified specialist brokers.
This review will ensure that your current insurance policies are providing adequate coverage for your risks and represent value for money.
To receive free professional risk advice, from one of Australia’s largest and most trusted insurance brokers simply contact us and quote your CCF NSW membership number within the membership period.
Coverforce are specialists in Construction & Development
Coverforce primary focus is in the construction, property & development sector. Our service model aligns with the requirements of you sector.
- Coverforce employ construction sector focused brokers and have many major Australian Developers, Builders and Sub-Contractors as clients
- Coverforce also have a specific Chinese market team, and are the brokers for many Chinese backed Developer and Builders.
We can assist you with the following products and services:
- Asbestos, Pollution and Environmental Liability
- Bonds (Surety)
- Contract Works/Material Damage
- Delay In Start-Up (DSU)
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Group Personal Income Protection
- Management Liability
- Marine Hull, including P&I
- Marine Stock Throughput
- Plant, Equipment
- Machinery & Breakdown
- Commercial Motor Fleet
- Professional Indemnity
- Statutory Liability
- Public & Products Liability
- Public Liability including Completed Operations
- Strata Insurance
- Trade Credit
- Workers Compensation
- Alternative Risk Transfer / Captives
- Claims Management
- Contractual reviews and contract advice (24hr turnaround)
- Consultancy specialists (principals, government, private sector)
- Conceptual insurance program design and implementation
- Insurance placement design and implementation
- Reinsurance broking (facultative)
- Risk identification and analysis
- Wholesale insurance broking
In addition to servicing your general construction business needs, Coverforce has a wide range of additional resources that can help your business, such as:
Coverforce has a specialist Trade Credit Insurance division. Peter Ghaleb runs this division and he would be happy to sit down with you separately to discuss this side of the business. Peter Ghaleb and Coverforce offer solutions to your business in protecting you from the insolvency of you customers. It is a particularly specialist area of insurance and for many businesses, can ensure their future survival.
In the current financial climate the guaranteed solvency of your business gives peace of mind and security to all stakeholders and can also be leveraged as a point of difference against competitors.
Every business has a different threshold for unpaid debt and differing numbers and sizes of ‘key’ accounts. Our specialist brokers work with your business to create a tailored policy that meets your needs. With access to leading markets we can obtain competitive pricing and meaningful coverage at a time when you need it most.
Coverforce has a specialist Workplace Services/Workers Compensation consultancy division. We have a strong track record of reducing business costs, closing compliance gaps, optimising workers compensation programs and managing claims/injuries to achieve positive business outcomes. These services include:
- Claims management with a focus on forecast claims reserves and settlements, including quarterly meetings with the relevant insurer and their service providers
- OH&S audit, recommendation and implementation
- Ongoing updates as and when changes occur to State or Territory regulation
- Premium forecasting, adjustment and reviews of past premium structures
- Responses to workers compensation queries and issues
- Support and advice in the event of compensation claims
Legal/ Contract Review Services
Coverforce has an in-house Contract Lawyer who we utilise in relation to our Contract Review Services. We provide desktop advice in relation to Indemnities and Limitation of Liability, together with an Insurance Compliance review.
Our commitment extends to include a free contract review service as a value-add to our clients who are entering into contracts with principals. The review will involve reading and passing comment on the Indemnity clauses and Insurance Provisions within contracts. We are able to pass comment on both whether you have the required coverage in place, and whether your level of coverage is adequate. Risk mitigation is key.
While not providing legal advice, we can deliver an expert review of insurance and indemnity conditions. This, coupled with the legal review obtained on contract, represents an additional value add to your business.
Helping you better understand your protection and make the best decision for your business.
Coverforce are one of the remaining 24 authorised HBCF distributors, and have a specific central HBCF Service Hub. We can assists with the following tasks:
- Lodgement of new applications for eligibility under the HBCF Insurance Scheme
- Notification of eligibility reviews, assisting you to respond and notification of the outcome.
- Eligibility profile changes (we can assist you to make changes to the type(s) of construction you do, or to increase your job limit etc.)
- Submitting an application for a Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- Lodge notification of a completed project
In addition to this, we currently provide services to many other industries and sectors in the General Insurance and Life Insurance space.
Insurance Bonds can be provided to your clients as surety, as opposed to traditional methods such as Cash or Bank Guarantees
Typical Bonds that can be issued are:
- Contract Bonds
- Performance Bonds
- Bid Bonds
- Advance Payment Bonds
- Retention Release Bonds
- Maintenance Bonds
- Off-Site Materials Bonds
Our Insurers are often better rates than the banks, with AA- rated paper.
The set up process is simple. You complete the application form and submit with your financials and we will approach insurers to commence a facility negotiation on your behalf. We can also provide you with a cost indication using limited information where this is more convenient.
To experience the Coverforce difference, contact Nathan Brown and quote your CCF membership number to discuss how we can assist you.
Your CCF Account Manager
Executive General Manager, Insurance Broking NSW
D: 02 9376 7853
M: 0409 475 117