CICA - business insurance solutions
Plant & equipment insurance
Protecting your plant, equipment and associated liabilities is paramount for the sustainability of all businesses working within the crane industry.
Coverforce not only has access to all global insurance markets specialising in coverage for plant and equipment; but also have access to some unique markets, allowing our brokers to provide coverage for:
- plant and equipment, including outside Australia;
- plant and equipment, including used in marine activities;
- unspecified tools and equipment;
- damage to third party goods lifted;
- damage to own goods lifted;
- machinery breakdown;
- lease costs;
- increased cost of working;
- loss of revenue;
- hired in plant;
- expediting expenses;
- removal of debris;
- indemnity to hirer (wet hire);
- damage to waiver (dry hired out plant);
- underground activities; and
The coverage listed above can be arranged for both unregistered & registered plant or equipment and mobile cranes.
At Coverforce, the relationship with your broker does not end once a policy has been purchased. Your broker is on hand to provide you with professional risk advice throughout the year.
In the event of a claim; both your broker and our dedicated claims department will work with your insurer to deliver your entitlement without undue delay.
Insurance programme design & placement
Our dedicated team of industry experts can assist CICA members to protect the full scope of their businesses operations and assets.
Upon assessing your unique risks and exposures, your broker will recommend a top quality insurance solution that will provide both; the best protection and real value for money.
Key Products Include:
- Plant and Equipment Insurance
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Public and Products Liability Insurance
- ISR / Revenue Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Management Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance