Making a Claim
The following steps should be completed as soon as possible after your accident or injury.
- In the first instance, you must complete an accident journey insurance claim and send it to Coverforce.
- A claim form is available to download from the menu on this page.
- When making a claim for journey insurance, members must also make a workers’ compensation claim at the same time.
- Please contact the Union to be put in touch with the union’s solicitors to determine whether you may be entitled to benefits that you may not be aware of.
- Please be aware that when submitting a new claim you must provide all supporting documentation of your incident.
Coverforce will keep you updated as your claim is processed and will notify you of the results and next steps once a decision is made.