Smart Insurance Solutions for the Sport & Leisure Industry
Whether you are running a sporting event, concert or exhibition there is an element of risk where people can injure themselves or others.
If you work in the sport, leisure or entertainment industry, help protect your business from events of major loss or damage and find the right insurance solution that will meet your unique business needs.
At Coverforce, we recognise that no two businesses are the same. That’s why we will take the time to assess your individual risk management requirements and exposures and deliver insurance solutions that are tailored to your business.
How can Coverforce help?
With a solid understanding of your industry and access to a global insurer network, our specialist insurance brokers at Coverforce are able to deliver you reliable and robust protection at highly competitive rates.
Our Sports and Leisure Insurance Specialists can provide insurance for a range of activities and professions within the sport and leisure industry, including:
- Entertainment and Event Promoters
- Organisers and Performers (including concerts)
- Exhibitions and Conferences
- Stadiums and Sporting Grounds
- Amateur and Professional Sporting Groups
- Touring Groups
- Fitness Centres
- Sporting Events
Key Risks for Sport & Leisure Businesses
- Venues may cancel the day before or day of an event leaving you as the organiser to arrange for another last minute venue which may be far more expensive or with no choice but to cancel the event altogether.
- Athletes or performers may not turn up to concerts or sporting events causing spectators to ask for reimbursements
- Participants, performers or spectators might get injured at sporting events or concerts and try to sue you