Workers Compensation Insurance
Workers Compensation Insurance is compulsory throughout Australia. Therefore, every employer must have a Workers Compensation Insurance scheme in place for each of their employees.
What does this insurance cover?
Workers Compensation generally covers:
- A percentage of injured workers' wages for the period of time they are unfit to work
- Compensation for lost earnings for workers who are forced to work at a reduced level due to an injury
- Payment of medical, hospital, chemist and other treatment costs related to a work injury
- Costs involved in rehabilitating an injured worker so they can return to work
- Lump sum payments for permanent impairment on the basis set by the particular scheme.
For more information or to arrange Workers Compensation Insurance for your employees, contact us today.Contact Us