Smart Insurance Solutions for the Mining & Resources Industry
The risks associated with the Mining and Resources Industry can be more complex than other industries. With work carried out in remote and often unwelcoming environmental conditions, you and your employees may be potentially exposed to life threatening and dangerous situations or occasional large scale incidents on the job.
At Coverforce, we have a solid understanding of the complexity of your industry and the risks mining companies face every day.
Our specialist team of insurance brokers have access to a global insurer network and are therefore able to deliver expert risk advice and reliable protection for your mining or resources business.
Key Risks for Mining & Resources Business
- Land cave-ins
- Workers’ compensation
- Ongoing health risks including dust and mercury inhalation, manual handling injuries and musculoskeletal disorders
- Gas explosions or chemical leakage
- Professional negligence claims made against you
- Machinery breakdown
- Injury or death due to heavy loads or falls
- Being hit by moving objects or machinery
- Cyber incidents from increased digital transformation in the sector