Insurance Solutions for the Manufacturing Industry
The manufacturing industry is an extremely competitive, fast-paced and diverse sector.
Pressures to keep up with innovative and economic performance, differing production methods and markets, supply chain management and changing industry legislations are only a few of the many challenges the owner of a manufacturing business will face every day.
Therefore, Coverforce have taken the time to understand your industry and the different risk factors that affect you and your business. We have developed a range of quality manufacturers insurance solutions to ensure your manufacturing business is adequately protected.
How can Coverforce help?
Our Manufacturing Specialists work with:
- Importers and distributors
- Cement manufacturers
- Mining and resources manufacturing products
- Scientific and technical product manufacturers
- Food manufacturers
- Timber merchants
- Construction products and machinery manufacturers
- Textile manufacturers
- Specialist products manufacturers
- Electronics and electrical manufacturers
With a solid understanding of your industry and access to a global insurer network, our specialists are able to deliver reliable protection to your business at highly competitive rates.
Key Risks for Manufacturing Businesses
- Loss of production time from a range of factors such as fire, mechanical failure or loss of key staff
- Your suppliers not being able to provide key components for a job on time or at all
- Potential safety defects in your product
- Damage to assets
- An employee making a Workers’ Compensation claim against you due to an injury or sickness at work
- A consumer seeking compensation from you due to a safety defect from your product, which has caused injury or death or economic loss cause by damage to a building.