Smart Insurance Solutions for the Manufacturing Industry
The manufacturing industry is an extremely competitive, fast-paced and diverse sector.
Pressures to keep up with innovative and economic performance, differing production methods and markets, supply chain management and changing industry legislations are only a few of the many challenges the owner of a manufacturing business can face every day.
Whether it be a potential safety defect of your product, loss of production time, employee injury or damage to assets, considering all your areas of risk should be part of your business' ongoing risk management.
At Coverforce, we recognise that no two businesses are the same. That’s why we take the time to assess your individual risk management requirements and exposures and deliver an insurance solution that is tailored to your specific business needs.
Our expert brokers have a range of quality Manufacturer’s Insurance solutions to ensure that your business is adequately protected should something unfortunate occur.
How Coverforce can help
With a solid understanding of your industry and access to a global insurer network, our specialists are able to deliver reliable protection to your business at highly competitive rates.
Our Manufacturing Specialists work with:
- Importers and distributors
- Cement manufacturers
- Mining and resources manufacturing products
- Scientific and technical product manufacturers
- Food manufacturers
- Timber merchants
- Construction products and machinery manufacturers
- Textile manufacturers
- Specialist products manufacturers
- Electronics and electrical manufacturers
Key Risks for Manufacturing Businesses
- Loss of production time from a range of factors such as fire, mechanical failure or loss of key staff
- Your suppliers not being able to provide key components on time or at all.
- Potential safety defects in your product
- Damage to assets
- An employee making a Workers’ Compensation claim against you due to an injury or sickness at work
- A consumer seeking compensation from you due to a safety defect from your product, which has caused injury or death or economic loss cause by damage to a building.