Industrial Special Risks Insurance
Industrial Special Risk (ISR) Insurance is a wide coverage business insurance policy that provides cover for a range of loss scenarios or damage done to high value physical assets including property, buildings, materials and machinery.
At Coverforce, we understand that no two businesses are the same. That’s why we will take the time to assess your individual risk management requirements and exposures and deliver the right ISR insurance solution that is best suited to protect your business and its assets.
Protect your high value assets against events of major loss or damage. Contact your local Coverforce office and see how our experienced team of insurance brokers can help.
Do I need ISR Insurance?
If you are a Business or Commercial Property owner with Insured Property or high value assets over the value of $5 million, you should consider getting Industrial Special Risk Insurance. Please note that minimum values do vary by Insurer.
Whilst it is ideal for medium to larger organisations, ISR Insurance can also be suitable for smaller companies with high value assets.
What does ISR Insurance cover?
An ISR Insurance Policy provides cover for property damage to your valuable assets by any cause not excluded under your policy.
Cover can include:
- Loss and/or damage to buildings, plant and machinery, contents, stock, raw materials, unregistered vehicles and the property of Directors and employees
- Loss of profits, revenue or rentals and/or increased expenses caused by damage to insured property
- Loss of profits, revenue or rentals and/or increased expenses caused by contingent damage to property at the premises of suppliers, customers and utilities
- Burglary, theft of money and employee dishonesty
- Accidental damage and glass breakage
- An ISR policy is sometimes referred to as an ‘all risks’ policy due to its broad coverage. However this name can be misleading and all policies differ. It is always best to check with your insurance broker regarding your level of cover.
- Additional property policies such as Machinery Breakdown, Marine Transit, Electronic Equipment, Motor, Aviation/Marine-Hull or Fine Arts, to name a few, are often required to supplement an ISR policy.