Every business is different and so too are their risks and insurance needs.
At Coverforce, we believe in supporting businesses of all sizes to succeed. No matter what type of business you are running, our experienced insurance brokers will work hard to deliver personalised risk advice and a smart, cost effective insurance solution tailored to meet your specific business needs.
What is a Business Insurance Package?
A Business Insurance Package (often called a ‘Business Pack’) provides a number of insurance cover options that you can select to target a broad spectrum of risks faced by small to medium sized businesses.
Do I need a Business Insurance Package?
A Business Insurance Package is for any business, no matter what type of business or industry you are a part of.
You will need a Business Insurance Package if:
- You’re currently involved in a small to medium sized business
- You’re planning to start a new small to medium sized business
What does an Insurance Package cover?
A typical Business Pack includes the following cover:
- Public Liability Insurance Cover
- Business Insurance
- Products Liability Insurance Cover
- General Liability Insurance
- Protection against fire, theft, accidental and malicious damage done to your business (within the limits of the prescribed policy wording)
- Plus, there are separate optional covers available within our policy. These allow you to tailor the policy specifically based on the risks and exposures faced by your business. This means that you don’t have to pay for cover you don’t need.
- Some Business Insurance policies also cover motor vehicles that are predominantly used for business use.
- To get the right package, it’s important you tell your insurance broker about all the activities your business is involved in. There could be certain endorsements or exclusions in your policy that could affect the full protection of your business.
- It’s also worthwhile to note that Business Insurance packages don’t include Workers Compensation. If you need Workers Compensation, you need to get a separate policy.
To find out more, visit our Workers Compensation Insurance page.