Commercial Property Insurance
While every commercial property is different, all can be susceptible to instances of damage, loss and theft.
Should an incident occur and your property is left unprotected, you could be left exposed to significant financial and reputational damage.
Commercial Property Insurance (also known as Building Insurance) covers you against loss or damage done to non-residential properties.
This comprehensive insurance offering can include a collection of relevant policies such as Strata Title and Landlords Insurance depending on your specific property and circumstances.
At Coverforce, we understand the varying requirements of commercial properties. Our expert insurance brokers can help you to arrange different insurance solutions that can be tailored to best meet your specific risks, depending on the value of your insured property and how it’s used and managed.
Contact your local Coverforce office today and see how we can help.
Do I need Commercial Property Insurance?
If you own any type of commercial property no matter what size or type, you need Commercial Property Insurance.
It covers a range of different property types including warehouses, shopping centres, factories and unit and apartment blocks.
What does this Insurance cover?
A typical Commercial Property Insurance policy will provide cover for:
- Damage from floods, fire, or earthquakes
- Malicious and accidental damage
- Loss of rent
- Personal injury/property damage
- Machinery breakdown
The main options when arranging commercial property insurance are:
- As part of your tailored Business Package Insurance
- A Strata Title Insurance Policy
- A Landlords Insurance Policy
- An Industrial Special Risks Insurance Policy. This is mostly for Properties valued above $5 million (Please note: you may also require a separate Public Liability policy with this option).