Smart Insurance Solutions for the Construction & Building Industry
Construction projects are unique and come with their own set of challenges. If an accident or unexpected disruption on site was to occur and you do not have the right protection in place, it can significantly impact important project timelines and leave your business exposed to both financial and legal risk.
How Coverforce can help
At Coverforce we are committed to delivering outcomes that genuinely protect our clients. For more than 20 years, Coverforce have been a specialist provider of insurance and risk advice to the construction industry. We currently work with licenced builders, civil contractors, property developers, sub-contractors, consultants, tradespeople and related services providers.
Our insurance brokers have significant experience covering commercial and residential building (including high rise), civil, industrial and infrastructure projects.Whilst working with your business, your insurance broker will:
- Conduct a full risk assessment and analysis prior to commencement of any new projects
- Liaise directly with the engineering and/or project management team on board
- Help you to understand your insurance arrangements, ensuring they remain flexible and cater for change of scope or delay in start-up
- Clearly communicate your exposures and provide you with accurate assessments of the potential underinsured aspects of any project
- Proactively review any contract conditions to ensure we are providing you with the coverage you require at the best possible price
In the event of a claim we understand business cashflow and minimising impact on project timelines are critical. Thats why our dedicated and experienced claims team work with the insurers on your behalf to expedite your claim. We work hard to ensure you receive your full entitlement without delay.Request a Quote
Our experienced team are licensed to deal in all classes of General Insurance and have the expertise to provide you with sound risk advice across a range of exposures.
Property & Liability
- Business Insurance Packages
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Contractors Plant Insurance
- Contract Works/ Material Damage
- Industrial Special Risks
- Product Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Strata Title Insurance
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Heavy Motor Insurance
- Commercial Motor Insurance
- Commercial Motor Fleet
- Crime Insurance
- Cyber & Privacy Insurance
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability
- IT Liability
- Management Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Statutory Liability
- Corporate Travel
- Group Personal Accident
- Group Income Protection
- Journey Insurance
- Workers Compensation
Accident & Health
Specialty Products and Services
- Asbestos, Pollution & Environmental Liability Insurance
- Bonds (Surety)
- Builders Warranty/ HBCF Insurance
- Life Insurances (Term Life, Key Person, TPD, Trauma, Income Protection and Business Expense Insurance)
- Marine Insurances (Cargo and Transit, Commercial Hull, Protection and Indemnity, Marine Liability)
- Trade Credit Insurance
- Warranty and Indemnity Insurance
- Asset and Insurance Valuations
- Business Interruption Reviews
- Contractual Reviews and Contract Advice (24hr turnaround)
- Group Insurance Schemes
- International Placements
- Workers Compensation assistance, including classification review, OH & S Audit, ongoing claims management and return to work support
Experience the Coverforce difference for yourself.
When considering suitable project insurance it's important to bear in mind the "best for project" principle. Our experience has been that the Coverforce team has this principle forefront in thier mind when designing the program, marketing the insurance and finalising policy wordings.
Coverforce's expert team not only designed and implemented our construction and development program, but ensured that at each stage of the program, we were always kept informed and engaged. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
We highly recommend the services of Coverforce to any developer, head contractor, general or civil contractor. They have a very solid and experienced team of broking, claims and legal personnel who are always available.
Every project has risks that need to be identified and the need for adequate risk management and insurance. We have included Coverforce within our various bid teams to ensure each project's risk program is comprehensive, yet flexible, and "best for project" responding to all contract variations and claims.