Whether you’re at your favourite rugby match, doing laps with a friend at a local pool, or watching a new band play with a group of mates, everyone likes to have a good time. But no one likes to see someone else get hurt.
Due to the nature of these types of events, they usually include an element of risk where people can injure themselves or others.
If you work in the sport or leisure industry, you need leisure insurance. Once you’re covered you can go back to enjoying yourself with the reassurance of knowing you’re prepared for whatever the day might throw at you.
What are the key risks?
- Venues may cancel the day before or day of an event leaving you as the organiser to get a last minute expensive venue or with no choice but to cancel
- Athletes or performers may not turn up to concerts or sporting events causing spectators to ask for reimbursements
- Participants, performers or spectators might get injured at sporting events or concerts and try to sue you
How can Coverforce help?
Our Sports and Leisure Insurance Specialists can provide insurance for a range of activities and professions within the sport and leisure industry, including:
- Entertainment and Event Promoters,
- Organisers and Performers (including concerts),
- Exhibitions and Conferences
- Stadiums and Sporting Grounds
- Amateur and Professional Sporting Groups
- Touring Groups
- Fitness Centres
- Sporting Events
With a solid understanding of your industry and access to a global insurer network, our specialists are able to deliver you reliable protection at highly competitive rates.
For more information on how you could be better covered, contact us at our Coverforce Office and speak to one of our qualified insurance brokers.
Alternatively, you can simply fill out a Quote Form below and we will get back to you within one business day.Why Choose Coverforce?