Insurance Solutions for the Sport & Leisure Industry
Whether you're at a sporting event, concert or exhibition there is an element of risk where people can injure themselves or others.
If you work in the sport, leisure or entertainment industry, it is important to find the right insurance solution that meets your unique business needs.
With a solid understanding of your industry and access to a global insurer network, our specialist insurance brokers at Coverforce are able to deliver you reliable and robust protection at highly competitive rates.
How can Coverforce help?
Our Sports and Leisure Insurance Specialists can provide insurance for a range of activities and professions within the sport and leisure industry, including:
- Entertainment and Event Promoters,
- Organisers and Performers (including concerts),
- Exhibitions and Conferences
- Stadiums and Sporting Grounds
- Amateur and Professional Sporting Groups
- Touring Groups
- Fitness Centres
- Sporting Events
Key Risks for Sport & Leisure Businesses
- Venues may cancel the day before or day of an event leaving you as the organiser to get a last minute expensive venue or with no choice but to cancel
- Athletes or performers may not turn up to concerts or sporting events causing spectators to ask for reimbursements
- Participants, performers or spectators might get injured at sporting events or concerts and try to sue you