Smart Insurance Solutions for the Civil Construction Industry
From bridges to tunnels and wastewater treatment centres to dams, the civil construction sector designs, constructs and maintains some of the most essential building and infrastructure projects in the country.
With this type of work comes a degree of risk, whether it be from injuries on site, weather-related business interruption, fire, or damaged equipment. Being able to identify and manage these risks effectively is important to ensure your business isn't exposed to financial or legal risk should something happen.
How Coverforce can help
At Coverforce, we specialise in providing sound risk advice ans tailored insurance solutions to some of the largest and most reputable civil contractors across Australia.
With over half our business focused on the construction and property sector, our brokers have a wealth of experience covering the unique exposures associated with civil contracting and infrastructure projects.Whilst working with your business, your insurance broker will:
- Conduct a full risk assessment and analysis prior to commencement of any new projects
- Liaise directly with the engineering and/or project management team on board
- Help you to understand your insurance arrangements, ensuring they remain flexible and cater for change of scope or delay in start-up
- Clearly communicate your exposures and provide you with accurate assessments of the potential underinsured aspects of any project
- Proactively review any contract conditions to ensure we are providing you with the coverage you require at the best possible price
In the event of a claim we understand business cashflow and minimising impact on project timelines are critical. Thats why our dedicated and experienced claims team work with the insurers on your behalf to expedite your claim. We work hard to ensure you receive your full entitlement without delay.Request a Quote
Our experienced team are licenced to deal in all classes of General Insurance and have the expertise to provide you with sound risk advice across a range of exposures.
We can also assist with an array of specialty services such as contract reviews, bonds and OH&S Audits including:
- Assets and Insurance Valuations
- Business Interruption Reviews
- Surety and Contract Bonds
- HBCF Insurance
- Contractual Reviews and Contract Advice (24hr turnaround)
- Trade Credit Insurance
- International Placements
- Workers Compensation assistance, including classification review, OH&S Audit, ongoing claims management and return to work support.
For more information or to arrange cover, please contact your local Coverforce Office. Our specialised team are here to help.
Alternatively, you can simply fill out the quote form below and one of our insurance brokers will get in touch with you within one business day.
Fields marked with an * are required