Smart Insurance Solutions for Property Developers
Property developers face a number of complex and industry specific risks whether the project is commercial, residential, retail or industrial.
Some of these risks include, cost increases of materials and labour, changing council requirements, complex contractual obligations, financial security of your contractors and builders and unexpected costs arising from situations out of your control.
Coverforce are recognised experts in the Property Industry. With access to strong local and international insurance markets, our experienced brokers can offer Property Developers tailored risk management advice and reliable insurance cover at highly competitive rates.
How Coverforce can help
Since 1994, Coverforce have been considered a specialist provider of insurance and risk advice to the construction and property industries by some of the largest and most reputable builders and property developers across Australia.
Our insurance brokers have significant experience covering commercial and residential building (including high rise) projects, and can therefore provide you with the expert risk advice you need to thrive in a complex industry.
- Coverforce offers a free contract review service to assess the Indemnity clauses and Insurance Provisions in your contracts.
- Following the review we are able to provide advice on the type of coverage you should have in place and the level of cover you require for your project.
Key Risks for Property Developers
- Property damage
- Weather destruction
- Investors pulling their funds
- Suppliers and contractors going broke
- Theft and Burglary on your property
- Workers compensation
- Professional Negligence