Since 1994, Coverforce have worked hard to deliver customisable Group Income Protection solutions that are simple to manage for our clients. Today, we are proud to protect the financial futures of more than 70,000 Australian employees each month.
What is Group Income Protection Insurance?
Group Income Protection Insurance (also known as Personal Accident Cover or Group Salary Continuance) is an insurance policy taken out by an employer on behalf of their employees. It provides income protection for workplace disability, caused by accidental injury or sickness.
What does this Insurance cover?
Depending on the options chosen and subject to waiting periods a group income protection policy can cover the following:
- Between 80 – 100% income replacement for a workplace disability
- Between 80 – 90% income replacement for non-workplace disability
- Loss of life benefits
- Funeral benefits
- Homemaker assistance
- Rehabilitation or return to work assistance
- Workers Compensation Top Up (payment of the difference between workers compensation payments and an employees actual wage)
Why choose Coverforce?
Our specialist team have a national footprint and more than 20 years experience in the administration of Group Income Protection schemes. To date, we've paid out more than $530 Million AUD in benefits to employees.
We focus on being easy to do business with through:
- Designing products with flexible benefit structures that can be customised to meet a range of requirements
- Simplifying policy administration to save you time each month,
- Providing you with direct contacts for any enquiries so you can get information when you need it
Our in-house claims department deliver an unrivalled level of service to all claimants. Claimants are provided a dedicated claims consultant they can contact directly. The consultant will assist them with:
- Completing the necessary paperwork to lodge a claim
- Approving the claim in-house on behalf of the insurer
- Making payments according to entitlements under the policy
- Making regular follow up calls to ensure the claimant is on track to return to work where possible
Coverforce are proud to administer some of the largest Group Income Protection schemes in the country. The experience we have gained through the long term management of these large schemes is what gives us confidence in our ability to exceed your expectations.
It was great to have someone from an insurance company that cares about my health and my progress.
Coverforce's expert team not only designed and implemented our construction and development program, but ensured that at each stage of the program, we were always kept informed and engaged. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
We highly recommend the services of Coverforce to any developer, head contractor, general or civil contractor. They have a very solid and experienced team of broking, claims and legal personnel who are always available.
Thankyou for your assistance during my lengthy period off work. Ashley from Coverforce was fantastic. My last phone call was like saying goodbye to an old friend.
PayCover is a special purpose life insurance product purchased by employers for their employees. It acts as a replacement income for employees who can’t work at full capacity or at all due to sickness of injury.
Uplus is a construction industry specific income protection solution. With customisable and portable cover it meets the needs of both employers and employees.
Aged Care Workers and Carers
WageCare provides a replacement income for employees who cannot work at full capacity or at all, due to sickness or injury.
WageGuard provides 24 hour income protection to the manufacturing industry. Cover is comprehensive and can be tailored to suit any requirements.