WageCare, Group Income Protection for Carers and Aged Care Workers
Am I covered under WageCare if I contract COVID-19?
Yes you are covered. For more information click here >>
WageCare is a special purpose life insurance product that provides a replacement income for employees who cannot work at full capacity or at all due to sickness or injury.
The income insured by WageCare is the employee’s average income over the past 12 months, including overtime and allowances paid to the employee. The level of income WageCare replaces is in accordance with the level of cover you have purchased and is specified on your monthly premium statement.
Wagecare is managed and administered by Coverforce, Australia's largest privately owned insurance broker.
See full list of WageCare cover options
WageCare provides additional cover such as:
- $20,000 Death Cover for an insured employee
- $5,000 Death Cover for the insured employee’s spouse
- Homemakers assistance, rehabilitation assistance and return-to-work assistance and support.
Updates pursuant to the ASIC Corporations (Updated Product Disclosure Statements) Instrument 2016/1055
The following non-materially adverse updates have been made to the WageCare Product Disclosure Statement dated January 2021 (PDS).
- Hannover has been granted an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) to provide a claims handling and settling service with effect from 13 December 2021. Its AFSL number is 530811; and
- If a customer wishes to confirm any transaction under the policy listed above (such as the issue of a policy, a confirmation of a claim transaction, or a cancellation of the policy), please contact Coverforce using the contact details noted in the PDS.
WageCare covers insured employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world. To find out more, please get in touch with our Coverforce Office.
Sydney Head Office
T 1300 503 503 (Local call cost Australia wide)
F (02) 9223 1422
A Level 26, Tower One, International Towers Sydney, Barangaroo NSW 2000
P Locked Bag 5273, Sydney NSW 2001