How to claim
Benefits are payable in accordance with the terms of the Policy. You must provide Coverforce with proof to Our satisfaction of an event or condition establishing Your entitlement or any insured employees entitlement to benefits under the Policy.
You must notify Coverforce immediately in writing of:
- the death of an insured employee;
- any sickness or injury suffered by any insured employee lasting for more than 21 days; or
- any other circumstances which may lead to a claim under the policy.
You and the insured employee must comply with Our claim requirements, which may include (but are not limited to):
- completed claim forms;
- medical evidence and reports from treating doctors (We are entitled to have the insured employee examined by a medical practitioner or other qualified person nominated by Us at Our expense);
- WageCare employer statement;
- employee declaration form (issued by the ATO);
- information or records relating to the income, attendance and duties of the insured employee;
- certified copy of the death and birth certificate of the insured employee or spouse (if applicable); and
- You must authorise Your workers compensation insurer to supply Us with any information We require to determine any claim.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank WageCare for all you have done and making this time in my life so stress free.