Making a Claim
Your WageCare claims can be made directly through our team at Coverforce.
For your claim to be valid, you must provide Coverforce with proof to our satisfaction of any event or condition establishing your entitlement or any insured employees entitlement to benefits under the policy. Benefits are payable in accordance with the terms of the Policy.
You must also notify Coverforce immediately (in writing) of:
- the death of an insured employee;
- any sickness or injury suffered by any insured employee lasting for more than 21 days; or
- any other circumstances which may lead to a claim under the policy.
Processing your Claim
To process your claim, Coverforce require the following documentation:
- Completed Claim Form
- Medical evidence and reports from treating doctors (we are entitled to have the insured employee examined by a medical practitioner or other qualified person nominated by us at our expense)
- A WageCare Employer Statement
- An Employee Declaration Form (issued by the ATO)
- Any other information or records relating to the income, attendance and duties of the insured employee
- A certified copy of the death and birth certificate of the insured employee or spouse (if applicable)
To process the claim, you and the insured employee must comply with these claim requirements. You must also authorise your workers compensation insurer to supply us with any information we require to determine any claim.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank WageCare for all you have done and making this time in my life so stress free.