Am I covered under PayCover if I contract COVID-19?
Yes you are covered. For more information click here >>
No one likes to think about bad things happening to themselves in the future such as a sickness, injury or even death. It can be a tough topic to raise and conversation to have.
However by avoiding these ‘uncomfortable’ conversations and turning a blind eye, we can create a much scarier future for ourselves. Imagine if something happened to you unexpectedly whether at work or not that meant you were unable to work.
How would you provide for yourself and those that depend on you? Loss of income is the number one cause for mortgage default - you could lose your house.
By getting the right income protection insurance, you can stop worrying and feel at ease knowing that you’re covered no matter what happens in the future.
Income protection insurance is designed to protect one of your most important assets - your ability to earn a living.
What is PayCover?
PayCover is a special purpose life insurance product purchased by employers for their employees.
What does PayCover offer the employee?
PayCover provides replacement income for employees who can’t work at full capacity or at all due to sickness or injury.
The amount of income insured by PayCover is the employee’s average earnings over the previous 12 months, prior to being unable to work. This includes overtime and allowances paid to the employee.
The level of income PayCover gives back to the employee is in accordance with the level of cover you have purchased.
There are a range of different package types and levels to choose from including Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
PayCover is designed to strengthen the partnership between the employer and their employees by showing that employers care about staff wellbeing inside and outside of work.
We also work to achieve timely return to work for employees when it is deemed safe to do so.
- Between 80 – 100% income replacement for workplace disability
- Between 80 – 90% income replacement for non-workplace disability
- Maximum benefit period of 104 weeks
PayCover also provides additional cover such as:
- $20,000 death cover for an insured employee, or
- $5,000 death cover for the insured employee’s spouse, homemaker’s assistance, in-between job cover, rehabilitation assistance and return to work assistance.
PayCover is managed and administered by Coverforce here in Australia and is 100% Australian owned.
Updates pursuant to the ASIC Corporations (Updated Product Disclosure Statements) Instrument 2016/1055
The following non-materially adverse updates have been made to the PayCover Product Disclosure Statement dated January 2021 (PDS).
- Hannover has been granted an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) to provide a claims handling and settling service with effect from 13 December 2021. Its AFSL number is 530811; and
- If a customer wishes to confirm any transaction under the policy listed above (such as the issue of a policy, a confirmation of a claim transaction, or a cancellation of the policy), please contact Coverforce using the contact details noted in the PDS.