How long could you support yourself and those who depend on you, if you could not work due to illness or injury? PayCover helps to protect one of your most important assets, your ability to earn a living.
What is PayCover?
PayCover is a special purpose life insurance product purchased by employers for their employees.
What does PayCover offer the employee?
PayCover provides replacement income for employees who can’t work at full capacity or at all due to sickness or injury.
The amount of income insured by PayCover is the employee’s average earnings over the previous 12 months, prior to being unable to work. This includes overtime and allowances paid to the employee.
The level of income PayCover gives back to the employee is in accordance with the level of cover you have purchased.
There are a range of different package types and levels to choose from including Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
PayCover is designed to strengthen the partnership between the employer and their employees by showing that employers care about staff wellbeing inside and outside of work.
We also work to achieve timely return to work for employees when it is deemed safe to do so.
- Between 80 – 100% income replacement for workplace disability
- Between 80 – 85% income replacement for non-workplace disability
- Maximum benefit period of 104 weeks
PayCover also provides additional cover such as:
- $20,000 death cover for an insured employee, or
- $5,000 death cover for the insured employee’s spouse, homemaker’s assistance, in-between job cover, rehabilitation assistance and return to work assistance.
PayCover issued and underwritten by Integrity Life Australia Limited (ABN 83 089 981 073, AFSL 245492) (Integrity) and managed by Coverforce Pty Limited (ABN 31 067 079 261, AFSL 238874) (Coverforce).