Would you like to work at Coverforce?
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
To apply for a position that is listed on this page, simply email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference number listed (if applicable).
Team Leader - Builders Warranty
Full Time Permanent
Sydney - Barangaroo
We are seeking a strong candidate to join our Builders Warranty team. You will need excellent attention to detail, sound computer skills and the ability to communicate clearly with customers.
Our builders warranty service team manages Builders Warranty Insurance across Australia and includes the NSW Home Building Compensation Fund (HBCF).
- New client onboarding
- Managing HBCF eligibilities
- Ensure the team maintains high quality and efficiency when processing HBCF project applications
- Triage client enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Maintain client files in a paperless office environment
- Creating and managing of invoices and debtors
- Communication of requirements and outcomes with clients and stakeholders
- Analyse business processes and promote process improvement
Essential Skills and Experience
- Preferably (but not essential) 2 years in a finance, administrative or insurance related role
- Specific Builders Warranty Insurance experience or experience in a related area
- Ability to interpret and analyse financial statements
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to liaise with different stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior time management and ability to prioritise competing priorities
- Recognise the benefit of providing excellent customer service
- Experience in working in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn and and initiate business improvement
To apply for this position please send through your resume to email@example.com, including reference CS092020 in the subject line.