Current Roles Available
Would you like to work at Coverforce? Please see a list of our current positions available below. To apply, simply email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
User Interface Developer
Full Time Permanent
- Converting specifications from designers into line of business applications, operable websites, mobile applications and other digital assets by coding/programming the front end and user interface.
- Liaising with business stakeholders and marketing to understand UI/presentation layer requirements and project aims.
- Interpreting and translating static design elements and UX requirements into functional and interactive user interfaces.
- Understand and collaborate with user and key stakeholders to automate and create efficient and effective work flows.
- Coding the front end of a website or application that reflects the visual design direction, and works within the established technical framework.
- Understanding and evaluating potential browser/device incompatibilities, and working to minimise these.
- Undertaking graphics manipulation and optimisation to allow for complex designs.
- May be required to integrate database technologies (e.g. DB2/ MSSQL) into the website/application.
- May be required to integrate eCommerce solutions into the website/application.
- Debugging, troubleshooting and maintaining code documentation.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in development/programming role. Developed skills in one or more major programming or scripting languages, with a particular focus on web/mobile (HTML, CSS, HTML5, .NET, Java, PHP)
- Experience with Visual Design software.
- Worked on user workflow and automation
- Understanding of architecture and design standards, and in particular responsive design.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the entire development lifecycle.
- Able to work independently
- Good team player
- Ability to explain technical concepts easily to a lay person.
- Good English skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic Attitude
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience, plus interest or experience in Visual Design.
To apply for this position please send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.