Smart Insurance Solutions for ALPA Members
Explore the suite of insurance options specially designed to meet the needs of ALPA members, so your business is adequately protected under the right policy.
Coverforce offers the following insurance options
- Professional Indemnity Insurance - covers for claims of alleged professional negligence
- Office Insurance - covers for a variety of theft, damage or loss related to the office
- Management Liability Insurance - covers for damages and claimant costs against you
- Cyber Crime Insurance - covers for theft of money as a result of a cyber-crime event
- Public Liability Insurance - covers for injury or damage to a third party and the legal representation costs
- Workers Compensation - covers for loss of compensation, bills and rehabilitation of injured workers
Why choose Coverforce?
At Coverforce, we understand the risks involved with livestock. Our experienced insurance brokers and in-house claims team knows the requirements around the industry and can help you arrange the right cover for you.
We can provide quality, cost-effective insurance policies and will not leave your side in the unfortunate event of a claim. You will have a direct line to your personal broker who can be contacted for any risk advice at any time throughout the year.
Request a risk assessment
Insurance is a very important part of the risk management process, and it is advised to revise your risk assessment plan in keeping with the new rules and regulations in your industry.
Contact our team today on 1300 503 503 or fill in the form below to help you with a risk assessment today.
Your Service Team
Our experienced team of insurance brokers can assist with insurance quotations, policy administration or risk advice throughout the year.
Should a claim arise, our experienced in-house claims team can provide advice and assistance with the lodgement of your claim. To make a claim or enquire about the status of your claim, please call (02) 9376 7977 or email email@example.com
For any other enquiries, please contact our office on 1300 503 503. We have a wealth of experience in our team and will gladly put you through to someone who can assist.