Smart Insurance Solutions for ALPA Members
The Australian Livestock & Property Agents Association Limited (ALPA) have established quality Professional Indemnity and Office Insurance schemes tailored for its members.
Proudly managed by Coverforce, one of Australia's leading insurance brokers to the real estate and property industries, this scheme provides members of ALPA with excellent professional indemnity insurance at unmatched quality and competitive rates.
The Scheme also covers a wide range of activities including Livestock Sales, Auctioneering, Real Estate Sales and Leasing, Property Management, Strata Management and Property Valuations.
You can explore the suite of additional insurances Coverforce offers to ALPA members:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance - covers for claims of alleged professional negligence
- Office Insurance - covers for a variety of theft, damage or loss related to the office
- Management Liability Insurance - covers for damages and claimant costs against you
- Cyber Crime Insurance - covers for theft of money as a result of a cyber-crime event
- Public Liability Insurance - covers for injury or damage to a third party and the legal representation costs
- Workers Compensation - covers for loss of compensation, bills and rehabilitation of injured workers
Why choose Coverforce?
At Coverforce, we understand the risks involved with livestock. Our experienced insurance brokers know the requirements around the industry and can help you arrange the right cover to meet the needs and budget of your business.
Our team is here to assist with insurance quotations, policy administration or risk advice throughout the year. In the unfortunate event of a claim, our in-house claims team will be by your side and help ensure you receive your full entitlement without delay.
If you haven't already, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team on 1300 503 503 for a full risk assessment or simply fill in the quote request form below and one of our brokers will be in touch.
Your Service Team
For assistance with insurance quotes, policy administration or risk advice, your account executive Stacey is here to help.
Should a claim arise, our experienced in-house claims team can provide advice and assistance with the lodgement of your claim. To make a claim or enquire about the status of your claim, please call (02) 9376 7977 or email email@example.com
For any other enquiries, please contact our office on 1300 503 503. We have a wealth of experience in our team and will gladly put you through to someone who can assist.