Smart Insurance Solutions for ALPA Members
The Australian Livestock & Property Agents Association Limited (ALPA) have established a quality professional indemnity insurance scheme tailored for its members.
Proudly managed by Coverforce, Australia’s leading insurance broker to the real estate and property industries, this scheme provides members of ALPA with excellent professional indemnity insurance at unmatched quality and competitive rates. The Scheme covers a wide range of activities including;
- Livestock Sales
- Real Estate Sales & Leasing
- Property Management
- Strata Management
- Property Valuations
- Business Broking
Professional Indemnity Insurance
The Australian Livestock & Property Agents Association Limited (ALPA) Professional Indemnity Insurance Scheme provides cover for claims of alleged professional negligence.
- Costs incurred to investigate a claim
- Legal costs incurred to defend the Insured
- Costs to dispose of a claim for which either a settlement has been reached or for which you have been found liable by the courts.
Key policy benefits include:
- A comprehensive policy with wording backed by the quality of Vero Insurance and Lloyd’s of London Insurance
- Free 7 year run off cover Australia wide for eligible insured's. Under normal circumstances, run off insurance could cost the equivalent of approximately 4-5years of annual premiums.
- Two policy limits for the price of one and in some cases three for the price of one
- Automatic Fidelity sub limit of $50,000
- Low excess structure – in some cases “costs exclusive”
- Franchisor Liability Extension
- Bodily injury/property damage cover to the full policy limit
- Continuous Cover provision
- Dedicated Claims Manager
Your Service Team
Your account executive Victoria can assist with insurance quotations, policy administration or risk advice throughout the year. Should a claim arise, Ilija will provide you with advice and assist in the lodgement of your claim.
For any other enquiries, please contact our office on 1300 503 503. We have a wealth of experience in our team and will gladly put you through to someone who can assist.
Please click the document you require to start your download.
Note: Many of our downloads are in PDF format and require you to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed click here to download a free copy now.