Motor Claim Notification
Do you need to make a claim on your motor policy? You can notify our team by filling out the details of your claim in the form below.
Before you begin, you may want to take a look through our Motor FAQs to ensure you have everything you need to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question regarding the claims process or the lodgment of your online claim notification? You can view our general FAQ here or read through the motor claim FAQ below.
If you require further support, please don't hesistate to get in touch with us.
When filling out your motor claim notification form online, you will typically need the following:
- Your policy number
- A description of what happened, when and where
- The type and extent of the damage caused
- Details of anyone else who was involved eg. name, address, licence and/or registration number
- Any documentation or photos (if applicable)
If you are involved in an accident:
- Contact emergency services if required
- Take record of the name, address, phone number, email address, licence number and insurer of other drivers involved as well as the vehicle registration number and the make and model of the vehicles involved.
- If there are any witnesses, take record of their contact details too.
- Where it is safe to do so, take photos of any damage to the vehicles involved
If you are notifying us of a motor claim, some examples of the types of documents you may include are:
- Photos of the incident
- User manuals
- Valuation certificates
Depending on what your policy specifies, you may be entitled to select your own repairer. When filling in your claim notification form, there is an option to elect whether you would like to nominate a repairer or use the insurers nominated repairer if there is damage to your vehicle.
If unsure, your claims specialist or broker can clarify whether you can elect your own repairer under your policy.
Please note, that While the policy may allow for your own repairer to be chosen, we would recommend choosing an insurer preferred repairer as the repair time can be reduced by up to 5 days and the insurer will guarantee the repairs.