CommunityGuard is a group insurance scheme established for the benefit of Community Colleges Australia (and related adult learning organisations and peak bodies) along with other not-for-profit community organisations.
It is important to responsibly protect your organisation and the people that work within it. Unfortunately, a not-for-profit status does not protect any association against claims. Whether it be property damage, a disgruntled employee or an injured third party, a not-for-profit organisation is just as susceptible to a claim as a commercial enterprise.
Since 2004, the
- Public and Products Liability (PL)
- Property and Business Interruption
- Association Liability
- Personal Accident
- Cyber Insurance
Find out more about the insurance products available to CCA members here.
Benefits of a Group Insurance Scheme
There’s strength in numbers! Approaching the insurance market as a group has many benefits including:
- The ability to leverage competitive premiums without the need to compromise on quality
- Insurance policies are specifically tailored to meet the specific needs of members which eliminates paying for unnecessary cover
- Provides an additional membership benefit for your organisation/group
- Combined claims history helps to lower risk to the insurer and therefore assists in lowering premiums
- Professional advice with a dedicated and knowledgeable insurance broker who knows your industry and membership and can give you immediate feedback on insurance-related matters
- Direct broker support for your members, reducing the number of insurance-related enquiries to the group/association
- Ease of access with proven e-commerce solutions where members can make annual declarations and access insurance information, policies, certificates of currency and schedules through a password protected portal
Need to lodge a declaration?
If you are a CommunityGuard Member and would like to complete your Insurance Declaration online, please click here and follow the instructions outlined.
Your Service Team
Your Account Executives Nathan and Niamh can assist with insurance quotations, policy administration and risk advice throughout the year.
Should a claim arise, our experienced in-house claims team can provide advice and assistance with the lodgement of your claim. To make a claim or enquire about the status of your claim, please call (02) 9376 7977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other enquiries, please contact our office on 1300 503 503. We have a wealth of experience in our team and will gladly put you through to someone who can assist.