Smart Insurance Solutions for CCA Members
At Coverforce, we understand that every organisation is different. That's why our team of specialist brokers will work hard to ensure you recieve expert risk advice and the right insurance policy that is tailored to your organisations needs.
Under the CommunityGuard Group Insurance Scheme, Coverforce can arrange a number of key insurance classes for CCA members. These include:
Public and Products Liability Insurance
Public Liability Insurance protects you and your business against the financial risks of being found liable for a third party death or injury, loss or damage to property or economic loss resulting from your negligence.
A Public Liability Insurance policy will typically cover you for:
- Legal representation costs incurred during the settlement of a claim
- Injury or damage to a third party caused by your business' activities
- Damage caused by your business to someone else's property
- Loss and damage of goods
Industrial Special Risks (ISR) Insurance
Industrial Special Risks Insurance covers Material Loss or Damage and Business Interruption.
- Section 1 - Material Loss or Damage. Physical loss or destruction of or damage to the property insured, caused by a peril not excluded.
- Section 2 - Business Interruption. Loss resulting from interruption to the business consequent upon physical loss or destruction of or damage to property used by the Insured by a peril not excluded.
Assocation Liability Insurance
Assocation Liability Insurance provides cover for Civil Liability Professional Indemnity, Office Bearer' Liability and Assocation reimbursement, Assocation Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Crime, Tax Audit and Legal Consultation.
Personal Accident Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance covers all voluntary workers of the Insured, students attending work experience, all employees and staff of the Insured. It also provides death and capital benefits and weekly injury benefits.
Hall Hire Liability Cover
Hall Hire Liability Cover is for third parties to obtain Public Liability Insurance cover for a one-off hire of an Insured's premises.
There are two main policy types/extensions we recommend to businesses and organisations looking to arrange Cyber Insurance. These are:
- Cyber Crime Insurance (or Cyber Crime Policy Extension) - provides cover for theft of money as a result of a cybercrime event, for example social engineering fraud, phishing, phreaking or other forms of cyber fraud involving loss of money.
- Cyber Liability and Privacy Protection Insurance - provides cover for:
- First Party (own) costs and expenses (excluding theft of money) as a result of a cyber event, or breach of privacy, as defined by the Insurers policy wording.
- Fines and penalties incurred as a result of a Cyber event, or breach of privacy, as defined by the Insurers policy wording.
- Business Interruption/Consequential Loss (excluding theft of money) as a result of a cyber event, or breach of privacy, as defined by the Insurers policy wording.
- Third Party costs and expenses (excluding theft of money) as a result of a cyber event, or breach of privacy as defined by the Insurers policy wording.