Smart Insurance Solutions for REIACT Members
REIACT has established two quality insurance schemes tailored to a members business. These are the REIACT Professional Indemnity Insurance Scheme and the REIACT Office Insurance Scheme.
Proudly managed by Coverforce, one of Australia’s leading insurance brokers to the real estate and property industry, these insurance policies are of a high quality with competitive rates.
To find out more, simply choose a link from the list below;
- REIACT Professional Indemnity Insurance Scheme
- REIACT Office Insurance Scheme
- Key Insurance Considerations For Real Estate Offices
- Arrange a Quote
To make an enquiry about this offer or to arrange cover, please contact your Coverforce Service Team directly.
Why choose Coverforce?
- A thriving Real Estate office can be a busy and demanding place. That’s why we don’t waste your valuable time by placing you in call centre queues or asking you to explain your queries repeatedly. We provide you with a direct line to your personal broker who can be contacted for professional risk advice at any time throughout the year.
- Coverforce provide quality policies to our clients, that’s why we don’t leave your side in the unfortunate event of a claim. Both your broker and a dedicated claims manager will work with your insurer to expedite your claim and deliver your full entitlement.
Make insurance an important step in your business's risk management process. Get proactive and help protect the future of your business.
Learn from our experience
Insurance should be the last step in any Risk Management process, so get proactive and help protect the future of your business. Visit our downloads page to find a range of materials designed to help your team minimise risk including:
- Risk Management Tips for Real Estate Professionals
- Insurance Solutions for Property Professionals
- A series of 12 Real Estate claims Case Studies featuring Risk Management Strategies to help you avoid similar pitfalls
Your Service Team
Your account executive Niamh can assist with insurance quotations, policy administration or risk advice throughout the year.
Should a claim arise, our experienced in-house claims team can provide advice and assistance with the lodgement of your claim. To make a claim or enquire about the status of your claim, please call (02) 9376 7977.
For any other enquiries, please contact our office on 1300 503 503. We have a wealth of experience in our team and will gladly put you through to someone who can assist.